- The colour range we offer is generally available at our warehouse;
- Bovine in origin, and fully respecting the Washington Convention regarding endangered species;
- Resistant, water repellent, and suitable for domestic washing (40° with washing powder and softener);
- Consistent performance within batches;
- Suitable for numerous types of printing and finishes;
- The selection of thickness available is generally between 1.8 – 2.00 mm, with some specific items having larger sizes. Per client’s request, the minimum thickness can be reduced up to 1.00mm.
- Hot printing, Relief hot printing
- Laser printing, Embroidery
- Digital printing, Foil stamping
- Foil background
- Colour fading, Dirty treatment
- Stud application, Pate label
- Embossed paint
- Washed effect
- Perforated effect
- The articles fully comply with REACH regulations, and respect all current international restrictions.
WHAT MAKES PIOVESE THE PERFECT PARTNER:
- Every new lot undergoes washing and printing tests upon arrival at our warehouse;
- For stock management, we have devised a process of monitoring the client’s needs which allows us to predict the quantity needed for production and possible reorders;
- Dynamic and efficient structures, offering all kinds of assistance: creative (graphic and design office), operative (commercial department) and logistic (orders and shipments department).
- Work with the items at the appropriate humidity levels;
- As you are dealing with a natural fibre, we strongly suggest you apply the items after aggressive or high temperature washing;
- Avoid chemical substances, as they may alter the chemical-physical characteristics of the articles;
- Dry the article slowly, and at low temperatures;
- Color bleeding is normal during washing, especially when dealing with darker colors;
- We suggest to only use light labels on light items of clothing.