- Reasonably priced material, suitable for screen printing;
- Eco-friendly and 100% natural;
- Perfect performance consistency between batches;
- Custom colours created using natural dyes are available upon order;
- Highly resistant to aggressive washing, and water-repellent;
- The colour range we propose is generally available at our warehouse (you can verify availability of the item you are interested in at any moment by consulting your representative), some articles have a minimum quantity order of 1.000 pieces in standard size;
- Average thickness is 0,55 mm. Thicker items are available.
- Screen printing on rubberized material
- Jacron on leather with rivets
- Holes and rivets
- Screen printing on varnished material
- Screen printing (Serigraphy)
- Complies with REACH regulations, and respects all current international restrictions;
- Complies with OEKO STANDARD 100;
- All virgin cellulose used in the manufacturing process is provided by producers who have obtained the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Work with the items at the appropriate humidity levels;
- As you are dealing with a natural fibre, we strongly suggest you apply the items after aggressive or high temperature washing;
- Avoid chemical substances, as they may alter the chemical-physical characteristics of the articles.