PIOVESE is sensitive to environmental issues and offer accessories using eco-friendly materials, both recycled or reclaimed, with natural printings or ornaments.
- Tanned using exclusively organic ingredients, with no use of chemicals
- Processed without the use of metals, chrome or other chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and safe for skin contact
- Biodegradable and environment-friendly
- Recyclable, and with low environmental impact
- Animal origin: Bos Taurus
- Geographical Indication: France, from farmed animals
- Thickness: Between 1.8/2.0 mm
- Finish: Semi-aniline
- Washing Instructions: Domestic 30°C wash/li>
- Domestic washing at 30°C.
- Vegetable tanned leather is less stable than standard leather during washings, and it can be subject to size change and shrinkage.
- Changes color to a darker tone if exposed to direct sunlight.
- It is normal for vegetable tanned leather to leave some staining on items of clothing during washing. Please perform precautionary tests, and apply on darker denim only.
- We strongly suggest that you avoid applying vegetable tanned patches on light garments.
All of the previous characteristics are specific to this kind of leather, and they are what proves the value of the items that are made from it.
Our research is devoted to the Maisons who are committed to respecting nature and all animal species.